Sherry’s Shrimp (or Chicken) Alfredo
1) One-Half pound cooked shrimp (shelled, de-tailed, and cut in two) OR chicken.
2) 15 Oz. bottle of Alfredo sauce (Bertolli/Newmans/ etc.)
3) 8 oz. Package of pasta (we use No Yolks)
1) Prepare the noodles per the instructions on the package.
2) Blend/Mix the shrimp or chicken and the Alfredo sauce together in a microwaveable container.
3) Microwave/Preheat the shrimp/chicken & sauce mix. If not preheated, the cool mix will sap all of the heat out of the noodles.
4) Pour the shrimp/chicken & sauce mix over the noodles and fold together.
5) Garnish with shredded cheese if desired.